Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Saraswatichandra 31st July 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Kusum asking Kumud about Pramad’s drinking habit. Kumud says no, its not true. Tell Vidyachatur that it is rumours, and he should not believe them, Pramad is very nice. Kusum says yes, I told the same to them, else you would have told us. Kusum asks what dod you do whole day, how are everyone there. Kumud says everyone loves me here. Kusum says Kumari is not at home so I m talking to you. Kumud tells her if anyone tells anything about Pramad, tell our parents that I m really happy here. Kusum says ok. Kumud cuts the call making excuses. Kumud cries.

Budhidhan brings someone in his office, he tells him to take the plan forward. He asks Alak and Saras are you ready about the Dam project. Alak says yes. Alak tells him what their party planned to do. She keeps her proposal infront of them. Saras says we should give them double money. Alak says I know they need more money, but we will also need funds for the elections. Saras says how can we think about us, we are responsible for them. If we had reached them in time, then they would have not been in this state, so we can’t pay the penalty by apologizing to them. Alak disgrees. Saras argues with her with so much feelings and pain. Alak says Naveen.. I think you are being emotional. We can’t change the party policy. I will continue the meeting. Saras says we are running from our responsibilities. Inkesh calms them down.

Budhidhan asks Alak to cool down. Budhidhan agrees with Saras and says we will keep the funds and distribute the remaining amount. Alak agrees too. Budhidhan leaves with his party members. Saras tells Alak that you may be finding my talk wrong, but I know what I m talking. Alak says I hope you are not flown by emotions. Saras comes to his room and thinks he should not have spoke like that in the meeting. He says why are you doing like this Kumud, I won’t let you do this, if its like that, then let it be, if you want to hide the truth, the truth has to come infront of everyone.

Kumud is working in the kitchen with Pramad’s mum. Saras comes there and asks for water. Kumud looks at him. Saras says Kumud ji, yesterday you got hurt, do the first aid. Pramad’s mum reacts and asks her to show it to her. Kumud says nothing, I will go and give the tea. Kumud leaves. Pramad’s mum goes after her. Saras thinks did I do this right or wrong, I did not had any other option, Sorry Kumud.

Budhidhan asks his wife about the newspapers and tea. She tells him that I wanted to talk about Kumud. He says did she complain about Pramad. She says no. Kumud comes to her room and says Maa ji doubted on me, she will ask me again about this wound.

Sid asks Kumud to come with him as his parents are calling her. Kumud thinks about Saras’s words and gets tensed. She turns and sees him standing. She aks shim what do you want, what did you get by putting me into this difficulty. Saras says I want you to tell everyone about this reality. Kumud taunts Saras and tries to make him realize his mistake. She says I don’t fear of relations and I make relation without any condition and hope. She says you won’t understand this because you know only how to break relations, you did right by separating your mum’s name from your name. She took a promise that you will live with your dad, but you broke that promise too. Badimaa and my parents called you Saraswati’s son, because your mum knew how to make relations, you will never understand this. Saras says Kumud, they will ask you about your wound, what will you say? Now, you won’t be in this room, can I go inside now. He takes the sindoor box and shows it to her. Kumud takes the sindoor box. Music plays….
Saras leaves.

Kumud comes to Budhidhan will full sindoor in her maang covering her wound. He asks her about the wound. His wife says won’t you tell us, do you hide such things from your parents also. Saras hears this standing there and interrupts. He brings some documents about the Dam work. Pramad’s mum says Saras told her about Kumud’s wound. Kumud lies saying I was not wounded, it was my sindoor. Saras says I was mistaken. Saras confuses Budhidhan and apologizes for saying it to them. Budhidhan says its ok. Saras says I don’t know you are right or not, but I will support you always.

Precap:
Saras asks Kumud to speak against wrong. He says I know you did not lose yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment