Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Saraswatichandra 1st August 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Alak thinking about Saras’s debate with her. Saras comes to her and she says I won’t be able to forgive you. Saras says I did not come here to say sorry, I did what I felt was right. Alak says don’t go against me. Saras says I just gave my advice, the last decision was yours. Alak says if you had faith in you, you should have been more strong, but you are weak. They have an argument. She calls him weak like Pramad. Saras says you know your brother, but not me, I? did not lose anytime, I do what I feel is right. He gives her the Dam project proposal and leaves.

Scene shifts to Sunny:

Sunny says Kusum that he is worried about Saras. Kusum says we will get to know about him, where he might be, did he want to meet Kumud, may be he is trying to meet Kumud. Sunny says Kumud might have told you if she met Saras. Kusum says Kumud did not tell anything about it. Kusum says if I go and meet Kumud, may be she will tell me. She says shall we go and meet Kumud. Guniyal says no, its been a month. She says you both can’t go there. Kusum says what will we do now.

Scene shifts to Saras:

Kumud and Saras come face to face. Saras says Kumud, I agreed to your decision, I don’t know who is right, but I know Kumud won’t face injustice. Kumud cannot fear of her in laws and be quiet. Someone said no to her, she has asked the man to apologize to her parents, that Kumud cannot take this insult. He says I have full faith in her, that she will say, against what she feels is wrong, wake up Kumud, call yourself, I know you did not lose yourself, you are fearless and be always like that. He leaves. Kumud thinks about his words.

Scene shifts to Pramad:

Pramad is talking to someone on phone. His mum comes to him and asks him where are you going. He says I have some work. She says now you are married, come on time and take Kumud somewhere with you. She says I know you did not even talk to her, she is a nice girl. She will give us love, don’t let her down. She has married you, she is your wife first, then our bahu, her happiness is related with you. She says change yourself, she got hurt and she did not tell us. She says if you don’t spend time with her, she will feel hurt. She explains him to be caring towards Kumud, make a try towards her. Pramad does not listen to her and leaves.

Scene shifts to Vidyachatur:

Vidyachatur is going to his Karkhana, and asks Kusum to bring his bag. Kusum says you did not call me Kumud, we got habituated to me now. Vidyachatur says yes, but I want to go and meet Kumud. He gets emotional, and worries about Kumud. Kusum says even I want to meet her. How she might be looking in a traditional saree. Kusum asks him shall I meet her once. He says yes. Guniyal says I said no yesterday, then why are you asking your dad, you can’t go like this. Vidyachatur says they will feel good if Kusum goes there. Guniyal disagrees. He says your mum is right. Kusum gets disheartened.

Scene shifts to Saras:

Saras has a talk with Pramad’s mum. She says I feel like you have a burden on your heart, if you want to lighten it, then you can tell me whats in your heart. Saras says nothing like that. She says I did not hear about your family from you, they might be worried about you. Saras says my mum dies when I was small, and my dad few days ago. She says we think of you as your son. He says if you people were not there that day, then I don’t know what might have happened. She says Kumud and you came the same day, its fate and its conincidence. We are very much happy with Kumud and wants her to be happy too. Saras says it will take time to adjust here, if anyone from her family came here, it would be good. She can tell whats in her heart to her family. She agrees.

Scene shifts to Pramad’s mum:

She comes to Murakh Das and asks him to bring sweets. Alak asks why sweets. She says I m thinking to call someone from Kumud’s family, may be her sister. Alak disagrees. Alak asks whats all this. Her mum says Kumud is new here, the marriage took place so fast, she do not know us. If she meets her family, she will feel good. Alak says what will she say, that her husband gets drunk and comes home and gets scolded by his dad. If Pramad comes drunk infront of them, then what will we say. It will create problems for Kumud, it looks like Kumud did not tell anything to her parents else they would have called dad till now. Her mum says yes, I did not think about this, you are right.

Scene shifts to Pramad:

Kalika takes his permission and enters his room. Kalika overheard Pramad’d mum and Alak’s talk. Pramad says I told Kumud not to try to become my wife. He says you stay in my room more than her. Kalika says how will you tell this to your family. She says I heard your mum saying she will call Kumud’s family here. She says I do not feel good what Alak said. Alak said if you misbehave or get drunk infront of them, they will be embarrassed. But I had to keep quiet as I m a servant here. She says Alak does not care about you, but Kumud. Pramad gets angry knowing this. He says I knew this, everyone loves Kumud, thats she is answering me. My mum asks me to keep Kumud happy. Kumud does not know me, I will do that she won’t try to reach me. Kalika gets happy.

Scene shifts to Saras:

Alak gives a cell phone to Saras saying it won’t be useful in elections. Murakh Das brings medicines for him. He tells Saras that everyone listen to Alak in this house. Pramad’s mum was calling Kumud’s family here but Alak said no. She is smart, she thinks and makes a decision. Saras’s plan got ruined. Saras thinks why did Alak said no. How will Kumud say to their in laws, I have to do something, now its one way, I have to call Kusum here.

Precap:
Budhidhan looks at Saras and says he is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment