Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 10th September 2013 Written update

The Episode starts with Pramad’s mum talking to Kumud. Kumud says Pramad is responsible for my state. Pramad’s mum asks what did he go. Kumud says he misbehaved with me and made me drink wine. Pramad’s mum is shocked and apologizes saying I can’t do anything. She says you should know how should be the relation between the husband and wife, you have to teach him. She says Pramad is your responsibility now, I can’t do anything. Kumud is shocked. Budhidhan is shocked to know about Pramad and Kumud. Saras told him everything. Budhidhan shouts Pramad and slaps him. Everyone are shocked. Budhidhan says Pramad broke his limits. Budhidhan asks Pramad to leave the house. Pramad stares at him angrily. Saras asks Budhidhan to calm down. Budhidhan says Kumud will come today for breakfast, you take breakfast for her and tell her if Pramad does it again, then she should tell me first. He asks Saras not to tell this to Kusum. Kumud thinks about Pramad’s mum’s words. Saras comes to her with food.

He says I brought breakfast for you. She says I m not hungry. He says you are not well, you should not be hungry. She says I will die what else. Saras says don’t tell this. He says I get hurt listening to this, don’t tell it again. She eats the food. Saras smiles. She says I will eat, but I want to know. Why Saraswatichandra broke my promise. He says if Kumud gets hurt, I will break the promise 1000 times.

Scene shifts to Vidyachatur’s house:

Kumari sees Danny sleeping and puts water on him. Danny says what are you doing. She says why did you come home. Danny says please bring tea for me, I m dying with cold. Danny shows him Saras’s email that he should help everyone here. He says no one knows where is Saras and I hope I find him.

Scene shifts to Budhidhan’s house:

Kumud and Saras have a talk. Saras says I m breaking my promise too. I promises you that I will bring you and Pramad together, but whatever happened yesterday, I don’t want you to stay with him, he broke his limits and hurt you. He says you don’t even try to change him. Kumud says even I patience broke, but there is still hope. Saras says marriage does not work like this if he is trying to break it. Kumud says I married him without seeing him and it was my decision, no one forced me, and I got this fate, its ok, the question is to have courage. Saras says my mum also had courage, and when it broke, you know what happened. He says my mum dies infront of my eyes. Kumud says what do you want, I fail. Saras says I don’t want you to lose your life after him. He says you will find only bitterness in Pramad’s heart. Kumud says Kalika has shown Pramad that everyone hates him. Kalika comes there with water. Kalika sees Kumud and Saras and leaves. Kalika goes out and tries to hear them. She thinks what are they cooking.

Kusum comes back from the mandir and gives prasad to Pramad’s mum. She asks her why is she looking tensed. Pramad’s mum says we have to do the arrangements for Teej. Saras thinks he does not feel Kumud should fast for Pramad, but I can’t tell you this. Kusum says I know. Pramad’s mum says its not easy to stay here but good that you support your sister. Kusum says I can do anything for her. She praises Kumud and leaves. Pramad’s mum thinks I should have listened to Kumud else Budhidhan would not know about this.

Scene shifts to Danny:

Danny is cooking in his tent. He gets his shirt burnt. Badimaa and Guniyal see him and thinks why did he not go till now, why did he come here. Guniyal says shall I give him food, maybe he is hungry. Kumari sees him too. Guniyal asks Kumari to give him food.

Scene shifts to Kumud:

Pramad’s mum brings Teej clothes and items for Kumud. She says you complaint me and I did not listen, sorry if you felt bad. Kumud says you told me that I should tell you everything, so I did. She asks Kumud to wear that saree on Teej. She asks Kumud to keep the fast and maybe it will bring you and Pramad closer. Kumud says do you really think it can bring us together. Kumud says first our hearts should meet and Pramad does not want to accept me by his heart. She says why does he behave like this with me, I m ready to keep many fasts.. She says will he break my fast? Pramad’s mum leaves. Kumud thinks how Pramad had hurt her yesterday night and cries.

Pramad comes to Kumud and sees her crying. He says are you crying thinking about me. Kumud fears and moves backwards. He goes closer to her and asks her what are you thinking. Kumud says how did you behave me like that yesterday and I won’t beak it again. He says it looks like you won’t keep the fast for me, don’t try to become my wife else I will not spare you.

Precap:
Kusum brings mahendi for Kumud for Teej. Kumud says I won’t keep the fast Kusum.

No comments:

Post a Comment