Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 2nd September 2013 Written update

The Episode starts with Kusum coming to Kumud. Kusum asks her what she is doing. Kusum says you must be resting. Kumud says she is fine and asks Kusum to help her. Kalika comes to the kitchen with the wine. Murakh Das says nothing can hide from my eyes. Kalika hides the wine. Murakh Das gives her some work and leaves. Kalika says she will give the wine to Pramad. She hides the wine behind some things. Saras comes there in the kitchen and says Maa ji asked you to keep this mithai in the bhog plate. Kalika says ok I will do it. Saras leaves.

Kusum gets ready and Saras comes to her. He asks can I come in. Kusum allows him. He says are you still angry seeing my face. Kusum says Didi is fine. He says please stay with Kumud. Kusum says why do you worry about her so much, she can take care of herself He says I know, but till I hand over her to Pramad, she is my responsibility. Kusum says I can see your mum’s goodness in you. He says I see Kumud in you, you have learnt to win hearts. Kusum says will you listen to me. He says yes, say. Kusum gives him the kamarbandh and says take this back, its yours. He says thanks for forgiving me, but I don’t have any right on this. When I came to Ratnagiri for the first time, Kumud gave you this to wear, maybe I did not had any right on it. He says you keep it. Saras leaves from Kusum’s room.

Pramad sees Saras leaving from Kusum’s room. Kusum wears the kamarbandh. The puja starts. Pramad’s mum tells Budhidhan do you remember we used to take care of Pramad like this. She says I m not a good mother. Pramad comes there and asks where is Naveen. Murakh Das says he is in the mandir. Sid comes there dressed like Kanha ji. Everyone smile seeing him. Kumud comes there dressed well. Saras and everyone look at her. Pramad comes after her. Everyone smile seeing him. Budhidhan says Pramad, now you understood why I chode Kumud for you. He says you came in the puja after so many years. Saras smiles. Budhidhan welcomes the couple. Kalika looks at Pramad. Pramad goes and stands with Kumud. Saras is happy seeing them. Kusum announces that they will be playing a game after the puja. Everyone go to the hall. Kalika says I will play my game. Sid asks Budhidhan to play with him.

Pramad says I m thirsty, I will go and drink water. Kumud wonders where he is going. Everyone start playing the pass on pillow on the music game. Pramad goes to the kitchen and searches for the wine. He sees his wine bottle. Pramad’s mum says I will go and see Pramad. Pramad says here I m breaking your trust Kumud. He drinks it.

Pramad sees its butter milk. He throws the wine bottle. He gets a chit and reads that Kumud has done this. Pramad’s mum comes there and says what are you doing here. She laughs seeing him. Pramad gets angry. She asks him to come outside. Pramad comes in the hall. Kumud looks at him. Kusum invites Pramad to play with them. Kumud challenges Pramad. Saras says Pramad will win today. Pramad comes and sits beside Kumud and they play the game. The music continues and Kusum gets the pillow. Kumud says you are out. Saras signs Kusum. Budhidhan says let Sid decide. Kusum leaves from there.

Saras makes an excuse and says I will bring her back. Kalika comes to Saras’s room and gets the other earring of Kumud that she found with Saras. Kalika says I will leak about Kumud and Naveen’s secret to Pramad. Kusum comes in the kitchen and Saras follows her. Saras says I saw Kalika hiding something in the kitchen. Kusum tells him about Kumud’s bet. She says Pramad should not drink wine tonight. Saras says first lets see what Kalika had hidden here. Saras gets the wine bottle. Kusum says I will hide it in my room. Saras says no, I know where to hide it. Murakh Das comes there and asks for water. Kusum gives him water and he leaves. Kalika skips from everyone’s eyes. Saras comes in his room and sees the drawer open. Murakh Das calls him downstairs. Saras keeps the wine bottle there and leaves.

The game continues in the hall. Saras and Kusum are back. Saras gets the pillow and the music is stopped. Pramad’s mum says only Kumud and Pramad are left in the game, lets see who wins. Kumud and Pramad play the game. Kumud is out and Pramad wins. Pramad says game over…. Budhidhan says we had great fun. Saras signs Kumud that alls well. Everyone leave. Saras stops Pramad and says you get anything if you search, but to the one who makes his words true. Pramad walks out. Kalika comes to Kumud’s room and checks for the earring. Kalika gets the other one and gets happy to find out their secret.

Precap:
Saras searches for Kumud’s earrings. Kusum is worried. Saras says if anyone gets it, it will be a trouble.

1 comment: