Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 26th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Kumud crying near the gate of her house while Saras looks on. He says you reached home, if you want me to be in peace, so make me trust that you won’t cry and will be happy always. Kumud says I will be happy, if you move ahead in your life with someone. He says I can’t make a false promise, Kumud start teaching in school again, will you? Kumud nods yes. She says go back to your dad, will you? He nods no. She says I agreed to whatever you said and you won’t say yes to me. He says I have to go. The song Tadap Tadap ke…….. plays in the background. He says take care of yourself and they both walks away from each other. Kumud and Saras cry. They stop midway and turn to see each other. They come close to each other and feel the pain of separation. Kusum sees them crying and comes to take Kumud with her.

Kumud asks Saras where will you go. He says away from your life so that I don’t trouble you. Kusum says take care of yourself. Saras says Kusum, please take care of my……. Kumud. He leaves. Vidyachatur and Guniyal read a letter and are shocked. The whole family is stunned. Vidyachatur says no one will tell this to Kumud. Guniyal says she will come to know about this and she will feel bad knowing we have hidden it from her. He says I don’t want to tell her that I m in debt. He says Kumud is giving tests at Budhidhan’s house every day, I don’t want to give her any more sufferings. Kumud comes inside the house and hears everything.

Saras is on his way back to Budhidhan’s house. He stops on the bridge and cries. He thinks about Kumud and their love and how he broke his promise. He starts missing Kumud. Kumud comes to the terrace and cries. Kusum asks what did this happen, what will we do now. Kumud says I don’t know, dad did not tell us about this. Kusum cries seeing the difficulties of life. She says where will we go if we don’t have a house. Kumud looks on and hugs her. Pramad comes to Kumud and Kusum and Kumud are shocked to see him.

Pramad apologizes to Kumud and its unbelievable for Kumud. Pramad says I was cheated by Kalika, but now I can see clearly. Kumud says I tried to tell you many times about Kalika, but you did not trust me, so why should I trust you now. Pramad says I can’t believe what Kalika did with me, she stole my assets and ran away, she cheated me. Kumud says how do you know this. Pramad says Naveen told me this. Kumud thinks about Saras’s words about getting rid of Kalika. Pramad says Kalika does not want me, but my money, but I closed the door for you, who wanted only me. He apologizes sitting on his knees and touching her feet. He asks for one chance to heal her wounds, and giving her lost respect to her. He says I have insulted your parents, I will go and apologize to them. Kumud stops him and says no need for that.

He says I can’t rectify my mistakes on my won, will you support me? Kumud is quiet. He says I hope you do, I m waiting for you in the car. He says if possible, forgive me. Kusum looks on. Pramad leaves. Kusum says what is this happening. Kumud says I don’t know but maybe its from the Lord’s side.

Alak talks to Budhidhan and says we should report to police about what happened with Kumud. Pramad’s mum says will you give your brother to police. Alak speaks against Pramad. Budhidhan says elections are ahead and it might affect us. Alak says if anyone did that with me, I would have complained to police, but Kumud did not do anything., Budhidhan praises Kumud and says maybe she thought that she should not let us get affected by Pramad’s act. Alak says whatever happened was wrong, and Pramad should get punished. She leaves.

Saras comes home. Pramad’s mum asks did you leave Kumud to your house. He nods yes. She asks why did you come late, Saras says I had some work. Saras says I wanted to tell something, the door bell rings again. Pramad’s mum and everyone are shocked to see Kumud, Kusum and Pramad together. Pramad’s mum is happy and blesses her. Saras is shocked. Pramad’s mum welcomes them and is glad to see them. She asks how did you come, is everything fine. Pramad says I went to take her. Saras looks on. Pramad’s mum says good, now everything will be fine. She hugs Kumud.

Saras asks Kumud why did you do, why did you come back. She says Pramad came to take me, so I had to come. Saras reminds her what Pramad did to her, how could you forget everything, he can’t change, you are giving him another chance, this is wrong. Saras leaves in anger. Kumud says how should I tell you.

Pramad brings Kumud to their room. She stops him outside the door and says don’t come inside, stop. She gives him pillows and blanket. He is stunned. She says I came back but not as your wife, as a bahu. Whatever you did with me that day, my soul got hurt and I cannot forget this. She says you made a promise that you will change but I will see whether you change or not, whether you do your duties as a husband. She says I can’t stay in one room with you, because my self respect matters to me. She closes the door on his face. Kumud thinks now you will see the real Kumud, who came with you back in this house.

Precap:
Saras asks Kusum why did Kumud come back. Kusum says Pramad apologized. Saras says tell me everything what happened there.

No comments:

Post a Comment