Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 13th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Kumud asking Pramad to leave him. He says lets wear the other bangle too. Kumud runs away from him. He says wear it, I brought it with love. Saras sees Kumud hurt and crying. He goes to her and sees her hand hurt. She hides it from him. He thinks Pramad did it and says till when will you bear my mistake’s punishment. He says today I won’t leave Pramad. She stops him. He says please don’t cry. He gives her water to drink and asks her to have it. She drinks the water and calms down. He asks did you had food. Kumud says yes and asks did you had food. He says yes. She says will you listen to me.

He says yes, say. She says go from here. She says start your life again. He says I m doing the same, your happiness is my life’s goal. If you suffer here, I won’t go from here. He says will you listen to me. He says if I remove Kalika from yours and Pramad’s life and if Pramad changes, then I will go from here, else you have to go back to your mum’s house. Tell me are you ready for this. Kumud says its very late now, you go now, I m fine.

Saras says go back to your room, I will not go from here. I will be with you till you have smile on your face. Saras looks at her while she leaves. The next morning. Kumud is doing the puja and thinking about Saras’s words. She thinks how Pramad treats her and wishes her strength should not break. She gives the aarti to Pramad’s mum. She sees her hand and asks what happened. Kumud says I was wearing bangles and got hurt. Pramad’s mum asks Kumud not to feel bad by her words. She says I understand about your feeling for Pramad. She says even Kalika kept the fast. Kumud is shocked to know this. Pramad’s mum says Kalika takes care of Pramad well, then why can’t you. We brought you here so that you can change him. She says you can change him if you decide it. She leaves saying this.

Kumud says yes, I can change him and I understood. Kalika comes and says Naveen ji is not at home. Kumud asks her to make the breakfast. Kalika smiles and says I have done many things for you. Kumud comes to Pramad and says I brought lemon water for you. He taunts her. She says have this, you will feel light. He says how do you know, did you try or Saraswatichandra used to drink. Kumud says no, I read on internet. She says your parents feel you need a teacher, not a wife. Pramad says yes, do you beat the spoiled kids? He sees her hand and says maybe the teacher ji got beaten by someone. He says I will apply balm on it, you are my wife, come sit here. He says the balm is not here, you are very unlucky. He sees the wine and says I will apply it instead of the balm. He says you too drink it daily, as its good to get rid of pain.

Kumud says come down for breakfast, else your parents will feel you are still sleeping. She says I will take care of myself and others too. She leaves. Kalika says I m mixed like sugar in Pramad’s life which no one can remove. Kumud says over sweetness should be removed and taunts Kalika. Murakh Das says Naveen will come at night as he went to some village. Kalika thinks why he went there. Kumud asks some work to Kalika. Kalika leaves.

Kumud asks Murakh Das to take care of himself and Kalika. He says what. Kumud says you should think about Kalika’s marriage. Murakh Das agrees. Kumud says we will bear the cost of the marriage, you think about her marriage. Murakh Das says you have also given us so much love, thanks. Kumud says trust me, I want to see Kalika going to her house, I will be glad. Murakh Das says Kalika what are you doing. Kalika says I was with Pramad. He says you have to go to your house, be with Kumud, learn cooking from her, so that you can make me proud one day going to your in laws house.

He says Kumud told me to look for a groom for you and she will do the rest. Kalika and Pramad are shocked to hear that. Kumud comes there and says why are you blushing Kalika, this had to happen as you kept the Teej fast. Kalika says if my dad can’t find anyone, you will find it. She taunts Kumud. Kumud says don’t you know Pramad’s proposal came for me long time ago. Pramad asks Kumud not to interfere in other’s work. Kumud says what are you saying, Kalika is ours.

She asks Kalika what type of guy you want. Kalika smiles and says I will marry anyone you choose as our choice matches a lot, she looks at Pramad. Kumud says ok, I will find soon. Pramad scolds Kumud. The bell rings. Kumud says I will see Kalika, you are a few days guest now. Kumud opens the door and is shocked to see her family. Guniyal, Badimaa and Vidyachatur came to meet Kumud.

Vidyachatur asks how are you Kumud. Kumud is tensed seeing them all of a sudden. Kalika smiles. Kumud greets them and is happy. Kumud welcomes them. Kusum too is happy and greets them. Kalika says I will see who is the guest in this house and for how many days. Kumud asks them you came suddenly without informing, is everything fine. Vidyachatur says we came to meet you and Kusum. Budhidhan and Pramad’s mum comes and greets them and asks them to sit. Pramad’s mum says we should have welcomes you well if you informed us before coming. Badimaa says we called you and informed you that we are coming, some girl took the call and asked us to come today. Kumud looks at Kalika.

Precap:
Kalika highlights Kumud’s wounds infront of her family. Everyone looks shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment