Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 23rd September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Kumud working in the kitchen. Saras comes to her and asks for water. Kumud is making the laddus. Saras asks her why is she worried. Kumud says Pramad’s money and assets are on my name, I don’t feel this is right. Saras says don’t feel burdened, you did not ask for it, but you dot it, its good. He says if Pramad does not have money, Kalika will go away from him. Kumud says I want Kalika to have a good future. Saras says Kalika will go from here, no matter she gets married or not. Kumud says sorry to Saras on Badimaa’d behalf. She says I got strength as you are with me, else I would have shattered. Saras says after Kalika’s marriage, you have last chance, if Pramad does not become a right person, then you have to keep your promise. Kumud says that won’t happen, I know Pramad will change and then you will also be able to leave from here and move on in your life. Saras leaves.

Kumud sees the heart shaped broken laddu which Saras made and cries. Kalika thinks Kumud is going to get me married, and Saras is blackmailing him, she says I will show both of them by bringing their reality infront of everyone. Pramad comes and sees Kalika. Kumud asks are you ready, they are waiting for you. She says you will definitely understand what I m doing is for your’s good. Kalika says you will also understand what game you are playing and how you will have to pay for it. Kumud asks Pramad to come with them. Pramad looks on.

Kumud brings Kalika infront of the groom’s family. Kalika brings tea for them. Pramad’s mum praises Kalika. Kalika offers tea to the groom and makes it fall on him. The guy gets up and she says sorry, I will take you to the washroom. Saras says you wait here, I will take Vikas. Pramad’s mum says let Kalika go, they will have a talk. Kalika looks at Kumud and smiles. Kumud is tensed. Kalika brings the guy to the room and closes the door. She shows him the way to the washroom. She takes out a wine bottle and smiles. Vikas sees her with wine and is shocked. She says don’t you drink, I drink wine twice in a day. She says will you have it, drink it for my sake. The guy says I don’t drink. Kumud tries to hear them.

Kalika insists and makes the guy drink. He coughs and Kalika smiles. Saras and Kumud are waiting outside the door. The guy says I like your way, you made me drink sweet drink. Saras laughs and leaves. Kumud thinks she saw Saras smiling after many days. The guy comes out. Kumud asks is everything ok. The guy says yes and leaves. Kalika warns Kumud not to come in her way, as she does not know her. She taunts Kumud. Saras hears them talking. Kumud says whatever, try to understand that you are playing the game, I m doing my duty, I will save my marriage, and you won’t be able to do anything. Kalika says marriage? Its a show piece. She says Pramad and I are together, no one could separate us. Kalika says remember, I won’t go from here and Pramad’s life. Saras says enough and looks at Kalika angrily.

He comes to her and says how dare you talk like this with Kumud, if we did not have guests, I would have made you touch Kumud’s feet and say sorry.

Pramad’s mum calls Kalika and she leaves. The guy’s dad asks the guy whats his decision. Vikas says I like Kalika. Murakh Das and everyone are happy except Pramad. Budhidhan hugs the guy’s dad. Saras says can we keep the engagement today. Murakh Das says today? Saras says everything is done, even the rings are ready. Vikas’s dad says Kalika’s ring should be from our side. Saras manages the situation and Kalika gets tensed. The servants bring the sweets. Murakh Das thanks Saras. Kumud says how will the engagement happen, I will make Kalika ready for the engagement, give us some time. Kumud takes Kalika with her.

Scene shifts to Kumari:

Chandrika asks Kumari to have milk. Danny knocks the door. Vidyachatur asks him why did he come again. Danny gives the tablet and drops. Vidyachatur scolds Danny and says you guys have hurt us a lot, and this petty things can’t make us forget that.

Scene shifts to Kalika:

Kalika taunts Kumud saying you had a relation with Saraswatichandra, you should be ashamed. Kumud says enough, you can’t take my place. Kumud says Pramad is no one to you. Kalika says I know what I m for him and what he is for me. Kumud says this relation has no base and will end soon. Kalika says your marriage will be on rocks if I tell everyone your truth. Kumud asks what. Kalika says you better know about it.

Pramad’s mum asks Kumud is Kalika ready. Kumud says think about yourself Kalika. You have your whole life which can be made better, get ready and come down. Kumud leaves. Kalika says I had the right on this room before Kumud came and I won’t leave from here under any circumstances. She throws the clothes and the ornaments on floor with anger. Pramad’s mum keeps looking for her. Pramad’s mum shouts Kalika and everyone asks what happened to Kalika.

Kumud and everyone come to see Kalika. Kumud reads Kalika’as letter that she does not want to marry and hence she is leaving this house. Pramad says see she left, now you all got peace. He gets angry and leaves. Vikas’s parents say if the girl did not want to marry then why did you call us, we got insulted. Murakh Das apologizes to them. Kumud looks at Saras.

Precap:
Saras tells Kumud, you don’t know we may get more problems, Kalika knows I m Saraswatichandra, don’t know what she will do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment