Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 5th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Alak and Pramad arguing. Saras interrupts and says enough. Pramad says what are you doing here. Saras says till when will you do this. Pramad says get out from here. Budhidhan asks Kumud why she did not tell them about Kusum and Naveen. He says Pramad made a mistake, but forgive him and give him a chance. Kumud cries. Kumud says yes sure, this is my house, I don’t want to leave this house. Budhidhan hugs her and says I expected the same from you, bless you. Pramad’s mum also hugs Kumud.
Saras tells Pramad I will not go. Pramad says be in your limits, else you won’t be spared. Saras says I don’t even fear death. Pramad argues and says I don’t think you will find Saraswatichandra. Saras says he will settle the scores with Pramad for hurting Kumud, but he is quit only for Kumud.

Kumud tells Pramad’s mum that there is something that she could not tell to Budhidhan. Pramad’s mum says no, you may have a reason for hiding it. She says the things which can ruin our life should not be told. She leaves. Kusum comes to Kumud. Kumud says you should have not done this Kusum, why did you take the blame on yourself. Kumud says I made a mistake as I loved Saras, and I have hurt many people. She says you have to lie again and again now. Kusum says I m with you, even Saras is with us. Kumud says you are not understanding, I will ask Saras to go from here. She says the fate brought him here, but he did not break his limits, if anyone doubts on him, I won’t bear it. Kusum says Saras does not care about himself, I know he won’t go from here. Kumud looks on.

The next morning, Badimaa talks to Pramad’s mum and says our daughters are with you.
Pramad’s mum give the phone to Kumud. Kumud says I was going to call you Badimaa. Badimaa asks her is everything fine. Kumud says yes, as you used to say that your Kumud will bring happiness everywhere, trust me. Badimaa says Pramad’s mum was looking tensed. Kumud says she is a mother thats why. Kumud says don’t worry about Kusum, she is fine and having fun here. Kumud tells her about the function kept for Kusum and janmashtami. Badimaa says someone came, I will call you later.

People tell Badimaa that the work at the Karkhana has ended. Badimaa asks why. Pramad’s mum asks Kusum to give the tea to Pramad. Murakh Das takes it. The people say the workers has been on a strike and they want their payments, else they won’t work. They ask for Vidyachatur. Badimaa says Vidyachatur is out of town. Guniyal says what will we do, how will we bring so much money. Badimaa says there is one way by which we can get money today itself. Guniyal looks on. Saras comes at the dinner table and stands by Kusum’s side. Pramad’s mum asks him to sit with her. Budhidhan asks where is Alak. Inkesh says Alak is disturbed. Saras says Alak is not well. Kumud says I will go and take breakfast for her. Saras says I will come with you, I need to talk with Alak.

Saras comes to Alak on the terrace and asks her what you are seeing. They have a talk about whatever happened the previous night. Saras says I did not see you so upset till now. Alak says this sadness is old, but came on my face now. Kumud hears them talking. Saras says we can’t change fate. He says we should forgive if anyone does mistake. Alak says I tried to forgive Pramad, but he does not care about anyone, I would have let him suffer in jail. Kumud and Saras are shocked.

Saras asks jail? Alak says we would have sent him to the jail when he drank the wine for the first time. Kumud pacifies Alak saying I want to give a chance to Pramad, will you also give. Alak says will Pramad be able to give me a chance to change my fate. Alak walks out. Kumud and Saras have a talk. Saras says Pramad will do anything to find out Saraswatichandra. Kumud says you started this, now you have to end it.

Badimaa says I will sell my jewellery. Guniyal says no you can’t. Badimaa insists. Even Chandrika gives her bangles. Badimaa says you are the bahu, you are the Laxmi. Chandrika says these are nothing infront of the love which you all gave us. Badimaa agrees. Guniyal says if I had any son, this would have not happened. Guniyal gets a call and comes to know someone gave the workers money. Guniyal asks who, but does not know it. Kalika apologizes to Pramad’s mum. Pramad’s mum says leave my feet. Kalika cries. Pramad’s mum forgives her. She calls Kumud and tells her Kalika is crying and asking you to forgive her. Pramad’s mum asks Kumud to forgive her. Kumud looks at Kalika.

Kumud agrees and forgives Kalika. Kalika wipes her tears and says because of me Kusum and Naveen are not talking, I want Kusum and Naveen to talk like earlier, will you help me in this. Pramad’s mum says yes. Kalika leaves. Saras thinks Pramad can do anything to know about Saraswatichandra. Pramad comes and Saras meets him on the road. Pramad asks him do you want to come under the car. Saras says don’t you think, its a crime to drive being drunk.
Pramad says the laws are not for me as I m Budhidhan’s son. Pramad laughs on Saras. Saras says I found out about Saraswartichandra. Pramad asks what. Saras says Saraswatichandra have died, Pramad is shocked.

Precap:
Pramad speaks against Kumud’s character. Saras beats Pramad losing his temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment