Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Saraswatichandra 19th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Pramad getting angry. He says Kalika is dying to get married and Kumud is creating problems for me. Saras sees him angry and looks at Kumud. Kumud stops seeing Saras. He asks Kumud not to go to Pramad. She says I have to go and walks. Her saree gets stuck and she stops. Saras says Pramad is very angry, you should not go to him now. Kumud says he is my husband, I have to go him. Saras says he will get his anger on you, he lost today. Kumud says yes, its our first victory. Saras says not ours, yours. He says I lost that day when… Kumud says if you are having so much pain, why don’t you go. Sarass says I can’t go till I settle you down. Kumud asks what did you tell Kalika that she became ready for marriage. Saras says no need for you to know, now only that will happen what you want. Kumud loks at Saras. Saras says don’t look at me, I won’t let anyone come in between your way, not Kalika, and not even myself. He stops Kumud again and says move your hand forward, I know my limits. Kumud puts her hand forward and says you don’t need to tell this.
Saras draws a smiley. She asks whats this. He says be like this from now on, always keep smiling. Kumud smiles. Pramad shouts Kumud. Kumud gets shaken and says don’t worry, you have given me strength and I can face Pramad without any fear. She says go. Saras nods no. Kumud goes to Pramad. Saras gets a call from Mr. Gupta and he says the papers are ready and I need the attestation.
Chandrika is taking care of Kumari and thinks her fever is not going, she should call the doctor. Chandrika tries calling the doctor but does not connect. She gets worried. Kumud comes to Pramad and sees everything broken on the floor. She sees her room shattered. Pramad looks at her. Pramad angrily goes to her and closes the door. Kumud gets tensed. She thinks of her words that she will be able to face Pramad. She tries talking to Pramad about Kalika. Pramad says you think your are smart, what do you think, if Kalika gets married, you will take her place. He says I won’t come after you, if Kalika goes from this house, I won’t see your face and if she gets married, then…. Kumud says why don’t you let her go, whats your relation with her. Do you love her? Pramad stares at her. Kumud says tell me, do you love her? Pramad gives a stare. Kumud says if you love her, then tell me and everyone about it. She says if you really love her, I will help you out, tell me once that you love her.
Pramad says its not important to reply you, but if Kalika leaves from this house, either I will leave this house or I will kick you out, I will leave everyone. Budhidhan comes to Pramad’s room and hears them talking. Budhidhan leaves. Pramad opens the door and leaves in anger. Kumud cries and sees the smiley Saras made on her hand. Pramad stops Kalika and scolds her for being ready to marry. Kalika says I have to tell you something important. She thinks if I tell about Saras, then she won’t be saved. She changes the topic and says Kumud was talking to my dad about my marriage. Pramad says ok so marry as you are dying to get married, he says I don’t care, I don’t need anyone. He leaves. Kalika says I was about to get hold of Kumud but she won over me, but I won’t accept defeat, there will be some way to bring Naveen’s truth infront of everyone.
Danny thinks Saras should reply him about his whereabouts. Danny tells Chandrika that he cannot leave. Chandrika tells him about Kumari. Danny is shocked. Kalika tries to talk to Pramad’s mum. She says Kumud is so nice that she thought about me. She says I am glad to see this. She says I don’t want to marry and don’t want to leave this house. She says Pramad won’t be able to live without me. Pramad’s mum says you have to get married, you have to go from this house. Kalika says but I… Pramad’s mum says I don’t want to hear anything. Kalika thinks of saying Naveen’s truth. Kalika is about to tell and Pramad’d mum hears Budhidhan shouting. Budhidhan shouts Pramad and Kumud. The doctor checks Kumari and says she needs rest. Danny sits by Kumari’s side and says I think there is no viral, some ghost has caught you as you are not fighting with me. Danny says I will go and bring the medicines.
Budhidhan shouts Pramad, Kumud. Kumud comes and asks what happened. Pramad too comes and asks him not to shout. Everyone look at them. Budhidhan says its your habit to shout, I was simply calling you. Alak asks what happened. Budhidhan says I have to talk to Kumud but in your presence. Budhidhan asks Saras are the papers ready. Saras says yes and hands him over the papers. Budhidhan tells Kumud to sign on the papers. Kumud asks whats this. Budhidhan says whatever is on Pramad’s name will be yours from now on. Pramad and everyone are shocked. Kumud looks at Pramad.
Budhidhan tells Pramad that everything will be Kumud’s now. Pramad is shocked and gives Kumud an angry stare. Budhidhan asks Kumud to decide how she will spend the money. Kumud says but… Budhidhan says I trust you that you won’t say no. He says do you trust me, I have taken this decision after lots of thinking, so agree to me and sign on these papers. Kumud looks at Saras and he signs her to sign it.
Precap:
Kalika talks to Saras and says if you loved me, you would have not been alone Mr. Saraswatichandra…. Saras looks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment